- BIOLOGICAL PRODUCT: Biological Extra Virgin Olive Oil, obtained exclusively from organic olives harvested in Italy. Local product, processed within 12 hours from harvesting
- PERFECT AS A TASTING: 6-pack of 0.25 L bottles for tasting a quality organic extra virgin olive oil at the table
- UNIQUE TASTE: Fior d’Olio organic olive oil is characterized by a marked green color typical of October processing. Fresh to the palate, it may present aromatic flavors that determine its taste and typicality. A product of excellence in the Italian tradition, extra virgin olive oil brings numerous health benefits and has anti-aging effects thanks to the presence of vitamin E, polyphenols and carotenoids.
- QUALITY AT THE TABLE: Taste the biological extra virgin olive oil on a slice of warm, freshly baked bread, as per Tuscan tradition, or use it daily to season your favorite dishes
- 100% ITALIAN: The Cooperativa Sociale Agricola Oleificio Aldobrandeschi is located in Tuscany in the Municipality of Campagnatico in the Province of Grosseto and produces oil made only from Italian olives